
I have been holding my breath all day long... But it looks like he is back! He is eating, he has no fever, and he is not screaming in pain anymore. He is smiling and is his old self. I missed him a ton and am glad to see him back!
Now I am hoping he will stay back. His 6 week vaccines which were supposed to be yesterday, are now Thursday. Knock on wood all will be well, and we will be up in Maine for the Labor Day weekend.
Yay! Glad to hear that he is doing better. Isn't it weird how illness can just come and go like that? Did you give LJ any Tylenol yet? I ask because if he is going in for shots so soon after being sick you might want to give him a dose as a preemptive strike. We did that with Cameron after she was sick and had to get her shots. But I think there is a weight restriction and I'm not sure what LJ is at right now...
ReplyDeleteOoohh. Great tip! I will do that. We gave him tylenol all through his sickness. He is about to go in for his shots now. thank you! I am hopinh all is well, and I am thinking of you and your family today.
ReplyDelete