Today we went Christmas Tree tagging. This was my first time doing so, and I think it is a quintessential NH activity. Must be done! I have been begging to go since we moved here, but now that we have a little one I think it is a must on our family tradition schedule.

We went with the Muench family, who are new NH residents, and had a great time. It was the first time I stuck LJ facing out in the Bjorn, and he loved it. Hardly cried the whole time and really enjoyed watching people, trees, fresh air, you name it! He is getting into the holiday spirit!

Of course by the time we got back home, the kiddo was pooped. Joel is still locking me away in the man room while we are doing cry it out, but he says that last night was a ton better than the night before. I am hoping tonight it will be it, that is what all the books, other parents and Doctors say - by night three they give up. Please, please say it is so!
No comments:
Post a Comment