
Here are some shots of the little man with Nana on Turkey day! He seemed to love being the center of attention all day long. And, boy did it exhaust him as he took a few long naps! We are decided we were most thankful for him, of course!

And, we cannot wait until next year when he will be throwing mashed potatoes all over my nice dining room!

In other news, the cry it out at night seemed to work - the only thing is he still wakes up, generally once in the middle of the night, and cries for 5-10 minutes. Does this go away? We ignore it as per the cry it out rules, but I am thinking I am sick of this... Any thoughts?

He is loving his cereal, and we are quickly going through our frozen milk supply. I am down to only pumping twice a day and can see giving it up altogether within the next few weeks. I will still lug the damn thing down to Florida, but at least I do not have to pump in the airport. Gross.

This week there is lots of prep for our Florida trip. I am still nervous about traveling, but will do it. We are renting a car seat down there, and needed to buy another stroller so he will have something to sit in at the airport. What a nightmare with the stroller! I am against having more than one, and just wanted an umbrella stroller - but our munchkin is too young for one of those, so we had to get a Maclaren (with recalled changes). Our Uppababy is too big for us to take to gate check. Any advice? I am thinking we will use it for the weekend, and then try to return it... Don't tell R'us.
No comments:
Post a Comment