
It's not easy being the center of attention. In fact, it is exhausting. This little bugger was the center of attention all weekend long with a Nana, a Pa, and Auntie Jennie and an Unkie Jeremy to fawn all over him (in addition to Mom and Dad of course). We all went to Sunday River for our Annual Family Weekend up there. Our new addition seemed to slide in perfectly! The only thing missing was a pair of skis his size.

Nana missed skiing on Saturday in order to watch the munchkin and I think they bonded big time. I am sure she is going to be mortified that I am mentioning this, but it needs to be recorded for history's sake. When I got back from the mountain after a few morning runs, LJ was missing (as was Nana). They were both gone, but present were all of his hats, all of his snow suits. "How did she take him out in the cold?" I wondered... Ah, yes, with two t-shirts, and two hoodie sweatshirts on top, and an adult pair of socks over baby socks and pants on bottom. Next time I will put out the clothes... The adult socks up to his thighs were very cute though.

As you can see above, we found the snow suit by Sunday. Below we also found new toys. Great Grandma Ann got him this fantastic "car" toy. He loves to turn the wheel and move the stick shift. But we should all watch out, because he drives a little bit like his daddy.

It was a very fun weekend with the whole gang. He did much better sleeping this time, I hopefully think he is used to the noises up there now. I cannot believe this week he turns 6 months old! We are looking forward to his check-up so maybe we can get the all-clear from the Dr. for him to start skiing... Well, maybe we have to wait one more year... Perhaps we can get the all-clear to start eating finger foods?
No comments:
Post a Comment