
Here are the last of the winter photo shoot photos. As you can see we had a good time. The Dr's appointment was a success yesterday though we learned a few things. One, the nurses do not know what to tell you... It took forever to see our Dr, so the nurse tried to stall us and answer any questions we may have. I had a ton about food so she went on an on, he can eat anything now. He should only be having 12 ounces of formula a day, he should be eating yogurt, and small pieces of whatever we are eating. I was shocked, but secretly excited since I really want him to start eating... Fast forward to our Dr entering, I happen to re-ask the food question and boy is it a whole different story. No yogurt or other food until at least 8 months, keep going with the path we are on now. 30 ounces a day still is fine, he might go down to 20 soon though. The good news, we get to start on some puffs or cheerios. Yay!

We also learned no more swaddling. The Dr told us just to be done with it in one fell swoop. It is time. And here I was hoping they made swaddles for 8 year olds. Last night Nana and Pa put him to bed so we had one last swaddle night. We will see how tonight goes.

Otherwise all is well. He is 16-1/2 pounds, and 26 inches. He has a big head like his mom and dad. He is 50% percentile for everything but for his noggin. Growing well, lookin' good. Charmin' everyone.

Today I am off to volunteer, and Nana and Pa are day care. I think they are going to have a good time!
No comments:
Post a Comment