Friday, February 12, 2010

Poopers in the Pool Part II

Today we tried Poopers in the Pool for the third time, and I think it was a charm. He only cried once, and the remainder of the time he seemed to be having fun. He has really got this kicking thing down. I throw the duckie in the water and he excitedly kicks after it.
He also loves to splash, but really hates it when he gets water in his eyes. Grammie and Grumpy (my parents) are here visiting so, of course, Grumpy took about 100 photos of the outing. I edited it to include only the ones where I do not look like a total orca.
He is getting more and more used to the water, and maybe soon we can start learning about putting his head under. But for now we will enjoy the kicking and the splashing. It is a shame it is not more constructive, but hey we will take what we can get on the NH seacoast.
Now, off to Sunday River with Grammie and Grumpy. Swimming in the morning, skiing in the afternoon? He has the life!

No comments:

Post a Comment