
Now that he is 6 months old, we are having some fun with food. We are about done with his frozen supply of straight up fruits (apples, pears, peaches). I thought today I would make the next 4 weeks worth of fruits and have fun. So, we have been making every permutation that can happen from mangos, apples, bananas, pears and peaches. Now that he is older, and we know that he has no problems with these fruits - lets go for it. Tonight, Mango-Peach-Apple it is!

I enjoy making my own food but needed to be reigned in. I have to go to the supermarket and see what they offer for stage 2 in order to get my ideas. I was running a little ahead of the pace and making anything organic I could get my hands on. Come to find out, cauliflower should not be given to a 6 month old. Eh, he loved it! www.wholesomebabyfoods.com is also helping.

We tried the food bags today. What a hit! The banana was a huge hit in the bag, which was odd because he is not a fan of straight up mushed banana in a bowl. He has also been into the sippy cup. He knows what he is supposed to do, but can't hold it up long enough to get a sip. He seems to like water though.

The poor little booger is just that recently. We put him to bed at 7 :30 last night, no problem. Happy baby. At 9:00pm, screaming, he is a snotty mess. Looks like he finally caught Mom's cold (either that or the tooth that is just peaking out is making his mucus work overtime). But the guy toughed it out. He is much tougher than his mommy.
No comments:
Post a Comment