Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sunday River

My two other children, Angus and Otter, are pictured above sharing a cuddle at Sunday River. This weekend we went up to the ski condo with my parents, Grammy and Grumpy. It was Grammy's first visit to Sunday River. Grammy and Grumpy picked a bad time to start a diet, as they did not realize all of the fun, eating and drinking that happens at a ski condo.
They had a great time watching the little guy as Joel and I hit the slopes. Uncle Mike and Aunt Martha made it up for a morning of skiing as well. The wind shut the mountain down by 11, but no worries, as we have vouchers to continue the fun another time.
I still have not figured out the sleeping arrangements here. J and I sleep in one room, and Joel and the dogs sleep in the living room. The baby continuously wakes up, and his mornings tend to start up to an hour earlier here. Next weekend we are going to try to put him in his own room to see if that helps, but I wanted him to get used to sharing a room with me in anticipation of our travels ahead. Any thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. A screen or some way to block you? I really think you are better off trying to have him segregated into his own space - kids know when you are there! It also takes 2 nights for them to adjust so if you are going up for only a weekend the sleep will be crap. That's what naps are for!

    ReplyDelete