
J (or so we are trying to nickname him) has been a social butterfly lately. This weekend alone we hung out with his friend Max Friday night, then Saturday we went off to see Doug and Cristel (and ate the most excellent dinner ever, J even got some of the homemade applesauce!). On the way home we picked up Mike and Martha, and then Sunday before Mike and Martha departed Dan and Sarah stopped by. Whoa! Pictured above, Mike playing drums with the little guy. As you can see, he loves Uncle Mike.

In other news time is flying by! I really do remember it going very slowly in the beginning, but now I can't believe he is coming up on 7 months old! Is this too old for him to still be using his swing? I hope not, because he loves it... It was already floor picture time, and look, he is sitting up. In fact, Angus was the difficult one to get to sit still in all of these shots.

Just a sidebar complaint, I cannot loose weight. I went to the Dr., I exercise all the time, I stopped eating, I only ate healthy, I ate normally. I find the healthier I am the more weight I GAIN! Anyone else with these problems? When is it going to go away?
Such a cutie. Isn't it awesome when they sit up? You only have about 3 more months of good photos before he's too squirmy so snap away! As for the weight - why don't you talk to a nutritionist? I assume your doctor ruled out sugar issues (diabetes), thyroid, anemia, etc.?
ReplyDeleteCan't help you on the weight gain...I am in the same boat. I lost a bunch of weight up front and then maintained. Post breastfeeding I put back on a few...while I can't claim to exercise I find that even eating healthy I can't seem to drop any. Very frustrating!
ReplyDelete