
On his actual b-day we had a b-day celebration for the little man in Hampton Falls. It was a school day (work day), so really only some moms and dads who stay at home and grandparents and some semi-retired grandparents friends came. That being said, we had about 20 people!

A good time was had by all, except the little guy did not want to eat his cake. We had to stick blueberries in it in order for him to try some. I guess that is a good thing...

He had his one year check-up and all is good. He is growing nicely, 21.9 pounds! He still refuses the bottle, whether it be milk or formula, so we are going to take a look at his bloodwork and then think about supplements from there.

My parents, Grammee and Grumpy, left this morning. I was very sad as they pulled out the driveway. It is very nice to hang out with them, and it had been a while. I am a little upset that we do not know when their next visit is. Hopefully soon! The little guy misses them already I can tell!
Happy Birthday, J!
ReplyDelete