James continues to do his eat a ton and spit-up thing. Went to see a Dr, and it is a "laundry issue." He continues to gain weight like a tank and must be about 13 pounds by now. He is a true Hall, eats till he pukes.
All of the grandparents are here this weekend. Yesterday it was 4 grandparents to one Joel Andrew. Guess who won and wore them out? Good times were had by all.
This is a pretty unflattering photo of my son, but I had to do it...
Tomorrow is Aunt Jennie's Bridal Shower that I have planned. Lots to do for that, but luckily it is not at my house. 43 people, a newborn and rain would not be a good combination. I tried to get a pedicure for it yesterday. Brought James. Not a good plan at all. He woke up mid-pedi and I tried to feed him while on the pedi-stand. He pooped so loudly it echoed through the salon. Awesome.
Just gave away my first child things, an entire bag of newborn clothes. Most of them were Joel Andrew's that he wore twice. We may have squeezed James into one or two of the items. But I feel this is a momentous occasion. Fully admitting no more kids, I can't - I do not have anymore newborn clothes! Wear them well Baby Boy Pratt!
Your comment about the pooping in the chair made me laugh out loud. I hope that the bridal shower went well!
ReplyDelete