Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Just Sayin'

Here are some recent cute sayings from our oldest son. I know they are not new to others, and are just small, but I needed to write them down somewhere. And, since this blog has become sort of our baby book (need help on tips for printing it out, does not work so well on a Mac), this is the best place to do so!

More Koo-Kum-Berrrr. Peese.

Daddy’s Juice.

Go Way An-Gus.

Eggy-Weggy-Woos.

MAC-Cheese

He points to Lightning McQueen on his sippy cup, and asks "wassss-DAT?" And I say "Lightning McQueen" and he repeats "Car." (normally he repeats exactly what you say but here opts for the easy way out).

Digger in my out-side! (as a result that there actually was a digger in our backyard, putting in our hot tub patio).

Nana - Pa. In response to the image of American Gothic in his art book. Ha!

I will keep thinking of more... So cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment