So, this Monday we took a long trek down to Mall Tots, in Danvers. My husband had been there previous and said it was great. It is pretty good, but not for the 45 minute ride we needed to take. If I lived closer, I would probably be there more often. There were a lot of moms with more than one child, as it is easy to sit on a bench and watch your toddler play with all of the toys. Lots of Little Tikes cars and slides, enough to ensure that there will not be too much fighting. There are two bouncy houses, and one tunnel/slide obstacle. I kind of liked the toned-down obstacles as I could nurse baby James while Joel Andrew was playing and not worry that he was going to jump from high.
I think it was $8 to get in, they had monthly memberships too. All the toys were of a big size, so for some reason it just felt cleaner than say Imajine That where you might worry about all the little pieces and hidden germs. BUT don't try to examine the cars too close here, some of them needed a good scrubbing. If you needed to go to the Liberty Tree Mall with your whole family, this would be a great place to dump the husband and children while you go and get what you need from Best Buy!
No comments:
Post a Comment