Monday, October 24, 2011

SPL Farm Fair

On Sunday we decided to stop pretending Joel Andrew was going to nap, and we all loaded in the car to the Spencer-Peirce-Little Farm in Newbury, Ma. It is about a half hour away, no big sweat. They have an open barnyard which you can visit at anytime, and are owned by my former employer, Historic New England. I love the site manager there, Bethany. I found out through Facebook that there was a fair there yesterday, with beer, so we were in.
Joel fed the horses (which we later learned he was not supposed to do), and we saw the animals, bought some snacks, and shopped at some of the tents. There was live music, which Joel Andrew LOVED. He and I danced, and danced. He had a blast. He may have even napped on the way home... But we didn't quite make it to that. So, after his big day with no nap, he got to watch A Bug's Life last night...

No comments:

Post a Comment