Today we started something new for James. Or, by we I mean I. No more uppy. James frequently looks at me with those big eyes, and a small adorable pout and asks for uppy. Then, I pick him up and squeeze and kiss him. He is so delicious I just want to eat him (but you can't eat babies) I say all the time. Anyway, the little "baby" is getting a bit (ok he is WAY TOO) big for uppy anymore. Not to mention this is causing drama and problems in stressful situations like supermarkets, at toddler parties, at the top of staircases. Uppy has got to go.
So, wish me luck as we venture into the no more uppy. I am so sad to be getting rid of this milestone. He is now officially a big boy! I don't know who this is going to be harder on, me or James... We moved him into his big boy bed without an event (so far) - I feel like getting rid of uppy may just be the change that tips us over the edge though....
No comments:
Post a Comment