Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Toy Dilemma

Damn Toy Story movies.

We are drowning in toys.  They are everywhere.  And, now that they boys are bigger they all seem to have little plastic pieces.  Some make noise.  Some break easily.  Some are chewed by Angus.  All seem to have sets.  The book with all the tiny superheros, the tool set, the kitchen set, the Octonauts set, the Micket set, the Smurfs set, the Batman set, the cars set…  You get it.

All of the sets are MIXED up!

There are too many sets to keep them straight for very long.

I know, get baskets, this is a good skill for your kids to learn sorting.  We have done all of this but it is just too much.

I am apart of a Mommy site that sells things.  We have too many things.  Our things are hardly used. Perfect!  I shall start selling things.  I began to separate things out.  As we speak James is playing with the to sell Mickey pile.  ARGH.

What do you guys do to cleanse the toy room?  We have even tried saving some things in the basement - which now I find are just collecting dust in the basement.  Maybe we need to volunteer the kids to purge 5 things a week?  Maybe I just need to go in there, get Toy Story out of my head and take a whole ton of it out at once and give it away?  Hmmm.  Christmas is 19 weeks away!


No comments:

Post a Comment