
We are still trying to get some good family photos - what do you think of us with our Patriot Pride?


Today is my birthday. See LJ enjoying my 30th birthday balloon? I am nicknaming this birthday my shitty birthday as I woke up to the septic system overflowing in our 1st floor and basement. Good thing my mom is here to help! Handling poop on the floor and a baby is not ok. Almost all is clean though, so hopefully all will be back to normal in the next day or two. Do you believe I had to call in special people to clean the ductwork out? Who puts vents on bathroom floors anyway? Oh, LJ also had a blow-out diaper, hence where I got my "shitty" birthday from. Even with all of this, it is still the best birthday ever since I had such a great party on Saturday - and lots of fun catching up with friends and family.

And, how could you ever get upset about a little poop when you have that face to look at?
No comments:
Post a Comment