10. I continue to be baffled about which clothes fit when. Worse, some shrink every time you wash them. So, do I put them on now knowing when they shrink they will fit him, or wait until he fits them and only get 2-3 wearings out of them?
9. Cradle Crap stinks and even with olive oil and a good "massage" it is still here! (can you see it in Boo pillow photo below?).
8. How do we avoid the flu? We already got colds, and before that he had another illness with fever. No more sickness for this guy!
7. What does it that makes him sleep almost a whole night one night, and the next night wake up five times? How do I figure out an remedy this?
6. Not to use those germ hand gels in excess. My knuckles are all cracked from the stuff. I need to find a better way!
5. No matter what you name your child, people will come up with their own nicknames. I admit, I am still not sold on LJ - but some friends are saying "JJ or bust." Aunt Pat is all for Andy (so am I...).
4. I still do not get the excitement behind "Where the Wild Things Are."
3. Boobie Milk seems to be a unique substance of it's own that hardens and will not go away from hardwood floors, coffee tables, and the fridge shelf. How does one blast this stuff away?
2. How do I convince Husband that it is not ok to fall asleep on the couch with the baby until 4am? That the Boppy is not a sleeping pillow for the baby? That it is important for us to try and create a bedtime for the little bugger?
and.... the #1 most thing I am still learning, and could use advice on...
No comments:
Post a Comment