
Today we visited the Boston Children's Museum. As per typical, the kiddos had a blast. How could they not? Lots of other kiddos, bright colors, fun things to see and lots of stuff to touch and play with. We especially loved the 0-3 playroom, where the kids were able to stretch their legs. There were a lot of fun things for them to play with.

Getting into Boston is a bit of a haul, but I timed the drive for nap time, so that worked out. But, by the time we were parked and ready to go, it was time for lunch. So, we decided to stay away from cafeteria food and instead went to Flour, around the corner from the Museum. My sandwich was delicious, and J enjoyed his grilled cheese, but let me tell you that place is PACKED. We got there at 11:30 and by the time we actually sat down to eat, it was a mob scene. I never like going to places where you order, wait for it, then have to find your own seat. I get very stressed out. Add children to the mix, and I am a mess. But, it was delicious.

Then, to the Museum. I can't say enough about how impressed I was. It was my first Children's Museum experience, and there were plenty of things to do for kids of all ages it seemed. There was also a big climbing thing in the center that made me want to take a nap, just by the looks of it. So, we are coming back in the future for sure!

J loved this little push cart thing. He could walk around all on his own just holding onto the handle of it. I almost cried, my little boy is so big! Maddy was showing him how it is all done, and had a great time as well. They enjoyed "Row, row, row your boat" for a bit. As you can see, it was a challenge getting them both to smile at the same time!
J is looking so much more like Joel, don't you think? I wish we had a Children's Museum down here in Charlotte but we'll definitely add it to our list for our next visit to Boston!
ReplyDeleteCute pics, they make J look so grown up! I definitely have the Children's Museum (and the Science Museum) on my list of things to do with the kids next time we're up in Boston. Looks like fun!
ReplyDelete