
Grumpy (my Dad) has been around the past few days, what a treat for the little guy. They sit and play and have a good time. Some male bonding.

Tomorrow Grammie and Grumpy leave, and I am not sure what I am going to do. I may need to call in for reinforcements. It will be the first time, since he is mobile, that I will be all by myself with him. Even today while Grumpy and I were working in the garden, Grammie was at least watching the little guy. How am I going to plant my back garden (30 X 30) with the little guy?

Do you have a superyard? Put one out in the yard and he can play in that while you work. That's why I don't try to have any ambitious hobbies/projects - just TV and a little blogging. :)
ReplyDeleteTie him to the end of Otter's leash. Then at least he won't venture outside of the electric fence. :)
ReplyDelete