We had some time to kill before meeting our evening host, Pamela. So, we went to my old job, The Metropolitan Museum of Art. I will post a bunch of photos next, for some reason was having trouble getting them to post to this post. Anyway, it has really changed! The Greek and Roman galleries are now twice the size, and my old American Wing, where I worked - is all fancy. They have only re-opened half of it so far, so sadly we did not get to see George crossing the Delaware. Again, he loved it... But I think we might be coming to our end of Museum visits. Now that he wants to crawl and walk, the stroller time does not last as long.
After the Museum we went to Long Island City to see Pamela. She made us a really special dinner. Sunday morning the kiddo woke up very cranky though, he told us it was time to go home... So, off we went. Stay tuned for a post about our visit in CT!
No comments:
Post a Comment