Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Snip-its

And more snip-its of the house of Williams from the past week:

Joel Husband, calling Joel Andrew: "Hey, Dinkelbuttstein"
Joel Andrew in response: "I'm not Dinkelbuttstein, It's Joel."

Here Joel Andrew has ensured that Baby James will not be lonely while hanging out in his crib. He continues to place stuffed animals in there. Clearly he has not read the new rules on putting a baby to sleep.
James slept from 8pm - 6:15 am last night! I think it was a combination of me being so exhausted, the monitor not working, and him now being able to get out of the swaddle to get his thumb. I am not going back, so I hope he wasn't planning on it.
Brothers are getting more and more acquainted.

Yesterday Joel Andrew and I had our first bonding experience together in a long time. It was just the two of us, to summer camp at the Seacoast Science Center. We explored the beach, made some bags, colored and met new friends. Though both Joel Andrew and I are not really into meeting new people and rather just hang out with each other. This was our first alone time together in months and months! Thanks to Nana for watching James. Looking forward to next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment