Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A Note To Readers

It occurs to me that many people actually do read my blog, other than a certain set of triplet fellow-blogging Moms who very nicely comment on my rants and raves trying to keep me sane... All others of you - if you do read my blog, I'd ask that you drop a comment here or there occasionally (actually on the blog), just so it reminds me who is out there reading. Why, you ask?

Lately I have been using the blog to vent, it has been difficult adjusting to two children. But venting cannot be a good thing when Joel husband's extended family members are reading it and then worrying about the sanity of Mom over here. Or, when former co-workers are reading it and it is less than stellar and fun.

I promise to keep it more lighthearted, and more upbeat. But, I cater to my audience. And, so far that visible audience has been fellow Moms! Similarly, I try to use the blog as a baby book. Recording the good, the bad, and the sleep-deprived. Years from now I hope to have a big print out of all of these posts and if they boys ever want to read, they can. When I want to remind myself of those times, I will read too. I just need to keep my stories well-rounded.

So, read accordingly, but say hi too!

3 comments:

  1. I know how you feel - I wonder if my words are being read by anyone except the handful of friends and family that I KNOW read it. And if there are others, I wish they'd say hi!

    I see a lot of my posts as a means for venting and a place to put out a truthful (to me) view of motherhood. It definitely isn't glamorous! I occasionally worry that my family will think I'm certifiable with some of my more frustrated rants, but hey, that's a true reflection of my life and thoughts at the moment. All I can do is try to capture the good and the bad, like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!! I read them all the time but had no idea i coyld comment! So glad you mentioned something. I loveyour brutal honesty, as motherhood is not all icecreams and days at the park. It keeps me sane :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Drew! I love it- the rants, the funny stories, all of it! -Fraps

    ReplyDelete