Wednesday, February 15, 2012
Baby James Morris, 9 Months
This weekend Baby James Morris turned 9 months old. Normally you would say, just as much time out as in - but I will reserve that comment for when he is 10 months old.
What a charmer this guy is... A go with the flow, always happy, always loving little man. He is walking now - if he just had the confidence. He cruises everywhere and walks with his push cart. But the second he takes a step away from the couch he gets a look on his face like -wait, what am I doing? I can't do this? - and falls. My ped told us yesterday he will be walking within the month, and running in a month and two days. I am pretty sure he is right.
As always, the kid is into the dangerous stuff, right away. His new fav pastime is pulling the Wii from the entertainment center in the playroom. The only thing in there that is slightly dangerous.
He is a great little guy who is not so clingy to his Mommy. I hope this keeps up as in one month I will be back at work... But I left for the weekend, no problem. I came back though to the biggest smile ever. His new thing, is to crawl at me with so much excitement he just can't handle it and he needs to stop, put his head down, and then rev up to get going again. It is pretty much so cute that I can't take it.
Each night that Daddy is away in Canada, we have a dance party filled with Beyonce songs. Joel Andrew specifically asks for "Booty Delicious" now. I really want to get it on video camera, because James is a dancer. The little man stands up, holding onto the coffee table and bops like crazy. The other night he was doing it in nothing but a diaper, I don't think any of us were ready for all that jelly... Seriously, if I just had video of this he would be on Ellen tomorrow. The problem is he only bops when you are bopping, and it is hard to take video when you are bopping...
My little baby boy is quickly turning into a little boy. The baby is moving fast, but he will always be a little baby to me. Even though he is a biter (how do I stop this? I look like a vampire has attacked me) and a hair puller, I can't stay made at this little perfect face. Happy 9 months, James!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment