Thursday, February 2, 2012

Sa Kang Rao

Our computer is broken, sad face...  but I am trying to keep up on posts by stealing my husband's work computer (don't tell).  I hope we get our computer fixed soon!

Joel Husband was in Canada and I decided not to cook, and instead get take out the last two nights.  Luxury.  One night we had our normal Quesadilla (also called Dilla) - but last night we tried something different for the kiddos - my favorite, the local Thai spot.  I love to get the Sa Kang Rao there which is a delicious - and very healthy - thai soup.  I got some dumplings and rice for the kiddos.

The big news is not the food, per se, though it is the best Thai I have had - it is the people there.  The ladies have come to know James and I as we go there every Wednesday usually after Gymboree and get take-out.  They love James.  Lately they have been stealing him from me and taking him behind the counter.  Last night, he went in the kitchen.  They love him. 

They also love Joel Andrew.  (how could you not?) and supply him with candy everytime I go - give this to your other boy...  So, last night when he was actually there, they had a ball.  He went behind the counter, he took a peek of the kitchen, he was king of the place and of course got some candy.  They got a photo of this and it is supposedly on the restaurant's faccebook page.  Can't wait to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment