Top 10 Things I have Not Learned Since Being a Mom of Two Boys...
10. How to stay dry when giving one or both boys a bath.
9. The answer to the question: "Why?"
8. Whether little boys should be sitting on the potty or standing.
7. How to avoid getting whatever plague my children bring home.
6. How to travel long distances without panicking ahead of time, or worrying the whole time about the other people around us on the plane.
5. A way to avoid doing laundry every single day.
4. Related, where the other socks go to - I do laundry every day - how can they get that lost?
3. How not to get grossed out each time I see a spider or an insect. I almost lost it when I saw three different types of cockroaches at the Stone Zoo on Monday. I know pretty soon these things are going to be making it into my house, in cages hopefully!
2. How not to stain stick and be upset over every drop of grape jelly or fruit punch (or blow out) that goes on the boys clothes. They are just clothes! They have 8,000 shirts. I do not need to save every last one!
and the number one thing I have still not learned since having two boys...
1. What does a Giraffe say?
"I have a long neck!"
ReplyDeleteHA! This is too funny! Ditto to the whole list!