Dear Art Teacher at School,
I received an unwelcome surprise when I looked through my son's take home folder today. I had yet to open it up and see my arch nemesis. But, alas, there it finally was. Glitter.
Because I was unprepared for such a heinous act, the glitter now is all over my kitchen, my feet, my dog.
The Williams family shun glitter. People who send us glitter cards for the holidays are put on a blacklist. I understand you guys are all about fun and learning, but keep that crap in the classroom.
Now I am faced with the crazy dilemma of what to do with my son's handmade artwork, with his handprint on it. Like I didn't have enough of a struggle of what to do with his artwork already, and now you throw this kink in.
I know, I will send it to Nana and Pa.
No comments:
Post a Comment