There has been a lot of posting about Joel Andrew lately, so I thought I would add something about my other guy - the fantastic skier, James Morris.
He is about to be 4, in a few months - and he is an amazing skier! AMAZING! It is actually quite scary. The boy makes parallel turns, will conquer anything you send him down and is supper smiley and happy the whole time he is doing it. He goes down blues with ease. He loves, loves, it. We are half expecting them to let him in River Runners next year, though we shall see.
The one problem, is he is still not yet 4 years old. For everything he has in skiing talent, he lacks in paying attention. When we take him down the crowded trails, he just goes - who cares if there are other people? Quite scary and frustrating for me, of course. We really NEED to work in this with him. Luckily most of the time he just follows his brother and I can follow just behind. Let's hope we can keep that up!
No comments:
Post a Comment