Monday, March 9, 2015

Joel Andrew's Photos

When we went to Europe, we gave Joel Andrew one of our old Digital Cameras and let him run crazy with it.  He took 400+ pictures of the trip.  When we were walking around and he was bored, we would pull out the camera and he would spring forth with new life and excitement!  Sometimes he took 90 pictures of his stuffed animal and backpack in our hotel room, and sometimes he took some awesome every day shots.  I think I have a Museum exhibit on my hands here!

Here are some shots from Austria first…  There are a ton, but I wanted to share some Joel Andrew originals with you today, keep in mind - all photos were taken by him:
































See some common themes?

1 comment:

  1. Some if them have a very artsy feel. But honestly, my favorite is of the rhino's butt!��

    ReplyDelete