I am a list person, so I figure why not make a list of To Do’s for 2012. They are not resolutions, per se, but they are more things that I need To Do. Perhaps if we look at it this way, and it is in list form, I will get around to checking them all off. So, here is my extra long list of To Do’s for 2012. I am stressed out already.
- Aunt Pat needs to meet Baby James.
- My camp friends need to meet both my kids.
- Make $2,500 by selling all of the things that we do not use, do not want, do not need and are collecting dust in our house. You hear me, $2.5K. We have that much stuff. Donate or toss the remainder. Decrease possessions by 1/8.
- Find a craft hobby and keep with it. Previous attempts at sewing and knitting have not gone so well.
- Create Blog Books, paper copies of all previous blog posts.
- Create Yearbooks. Photo scrapbooks and DVDs since the kids were born.
- Go places with the kids: Bronx Zoo, Zoo in Chicago, and all the area usual’s at least one trip each. Try to double our money on the Science Museum/Children’s Museum membership I bought.
- No more cursing as Joel Andrew has taken to repeating everything we say.
- Add 25 more go to, easy dinners to the family repertoire.
- Be Better. Start to take care of my skin, get the lasik, and loose 20 MORE pounds, and keep the previously lost 20 off.
11And, most importantly, try not to stress out too much, enjoy the year. This will be the last year of cute little babies so we need to savor every moment.
I noticed finding a workoutside the home job isn't on this list? Are you staying home?
ReplyDeleteI am staying home for now. I am only applying if it is the most perfect thing, but I think I need to reevaluate anyway. We will see. Just going to enjoy this year...
ReplyDelete