Thursday, January 19, 2012

Sick

We have been sick. James has croup and an ear infection and Joel Andrew's eczema has been flaring up big time, and he has an ear infection as well. I have to say that James is tougher than I thought, as he made no sign of his ear bothering him, until now - after we have given him the medicine.
Other than that, the usual. We went skiing again, and this time Joel Andrew went up a lift. I wish Daddy would write about this.
I am trying to resurrect my old Mommy group on Facebook, and plan some events. I feel in a funk lately and like we have not got out enough at all. Maybe it is just wintertime, but can you even call this winter a winter? No snow on the ground, and sometimes very mild temperatures. At least in normal winters you can get out and go sledding!
Here is hoping for some more activity!

No comments:

Post a Comment