Thursday, May 17, 2012

Peek A Boo


We had our last carpet photo two days ago.  For those of you who are new, every month, the first 12 months of my children's lives, I have take a photo of them on the carpet in their room, with my stuffed animal from birth - turskey, Joel husband's stuffed animal since his birth, Lu-Seal, and our french bulldog, Angus.  This generally goes well and shows the progress of them throughout this first year.  I'd like to think I came up with it, but lots of people I know do this or something like it so I am not sure I did, or if I just am brilliant like a lot of people I know.


Anyway, photo #13, which happens right after they turn one, is kinda of ridiculous.  There is no way they stand still, and I learned this with my one year old Joel Andrew - who was pretty much the most best behaved baby ever.  So try to do this with James, and what do you get?  Add a dog to the mix, and forget it...  But, here we go anyway. My baby, last carpet photos. Wow.


He had decided by the end of the photo shoot that playing peek-a-boo around his chair was much more fun and now this has become our bedtime ritual.  Following his big adorable belly, the little guy hides around the chair, giggles once he hears me say: "where did Baby James go?" and then emerges, waddling out from behind the chair with a huge grin.  Is anything better than that?


No comments:

Post a Comment