Sunday, June 17, 2012

Monkeys Jumping on the Bed (aka Bad Parenting)


So, it has been a while since I have gotten a good brother photo shoot, so I decided that while they were wearing their matching PJs, I would get some shots of them.  Monkey Pjs, no less, on my bed.  I let them go crazy.  And it was hysterical to watch.  Pure joy emanated from the both of them.  They had a great time.  I am not the worst parent in the world, my bed is on the ground, so if there was an accident, they wouldn't have far to fall...


James got really into jumping and could do just as good as his brother.  Joel made sure to exercise his ability to tackle, though, and did that, a lot.  I am thinking in a few short months James will have the upper hand and it will be the other way around.


Just wish the camera was in focus a little more, only downside.  Otherwise a fantastic morning activity!




No comments:

Post a Comment