
I am trying to get out for walks more and more. I feel like I have no excuse that almost 10 months later, I still have 10 pounds of baby weight to loose. Since I have a hard time saying no to french fries or a second glass of wine, I think I will try walking.

We found a 3.5 mile trail around our house. We just walk straight down Drinkwater Road. It is such a pretty place to live I thought I would share some of the photos with you.

Meet Rugby. He lives just down the street from us. We also have llamas two houses down, and ponies four houses down. Not to mention bunnies, chickens and pigs right next door! Rugby is owned by the former school nurse. Which I think is so funny that we have such a small town that the school nurse lives here too. One K-8 school with less than 200 students.
Rugby also has a bunch of sibling sheep which are gorgeous! My kid will not even think it is exciting to go to a petting zoo. He has no idea how lucky he has it!

There is a Christmas Tree farm just about 1.5 miles down the road. It is the prettiest part of town in my book and there is a gorgeous historic yellow house here that if it ever went on the market, Joel and I would have a big fight over...

The wisteria is on our fence. (well, on our neighbors side of the fence). We had a great time walking, though the kiddo got a little tired of it around mile 2... Which made for an interesting rest of the walk home. But as I said to him, we have done what you wanted to do for the past 18 months... it is my turn to do some things! And, can he really complain with these views?

You live in a beautiful neighborhood! So much more peaceful than the sea of townhouses that surround me, so naturally I'm a bit jealous :-).
ReplyDelete3.5 miles is great distance for a loop. And don't feel too badly, I'm more than 12 months post partum, and I still have those same pesky 10 pounds to lose, too!