
We got back from Chicago on Monday. The ride back was a nightmare. I had sworn we were never going to fly again. I tried to keep him up and active in the airport so that he would pass out on the plane, but it did not work. It just made for a cranky time all around. He did fall asleep, but only for about 25 minutes. Then what did we do for the rest of the 2 hour flight? Whine, cry, scream. Good times. But, we are home now. And, I have to say that if he annoyed people, it was their own fault. The plane was only 30% full and for some reason stupid people chose to sit right in front of us. We moved all the way to the back of the plane to stay out of people's way, and it is Southwest, so it was not like they needed to sit there. Very annoying.

Anywho, we are back in action. Today we go to the gym, and then tomorrow we pack up the car again for Maine! As you can see, Nana and Pa came yesterday and I got some garden work done. He is progressing really nicely with his walking and now will walk only holding one hand. I am excited for him to walk...but nervous too!
No comments:
Post a Comment