
Life is really about to change. The kiddo is almost walking. He walks in between people pretty well. Actually, I think us sitting so close together throws him off since he practically just falls on top of us most of the time - why do the effort to walk when you can just fall forward into our arms? He walks well, he just does not know it yet. Today I plan on taking him out in public with some 1 arm walking... We will see.

He is still not going down for his naps well, but as one of my faithful fellow bloggers writes, this could be because he is about to achieve this major milestone. He is ironically getting better at taking the bottle, and getting worse at eating rice. No more mush for this guy is his new mantra.

He has done well for a guy who has been dragged all over the country the past few weeks, and now I think both he and I are ready for a relaxing summer of fun in Maine and NH (with a little Mass sprinkled in).

As you can see from the photos, Angus is getting sick of these. It is hard to believe that we only have one more photo with this set up left. What to do next? Photos on the front stoop? On the living room couch? There is no way I could get Otter to sit for a photo, so that is out. Do we still include the stuffed animals? I feel like Angus is a must!
No comments:
Post a Comment