Sunday, April 24, 2011

Professional Egg Hunter

Maybe it is because I do not want to admit that my little guy is getting so big, but I had no idea he was going to LOVE his Easter egg hunt as much as he did. Both Husband and I were skeptical, but I insisted we make a hunt for him this year.
Turns out the guy is pretty clever, found them all very quickly. Next year the Easter Bunny is going to have to step it up, put a lot more eggs out and in harder to find places!
He is having such a great time, and as an extra present for the day it is nice and sunny out. It rained all day yesterday which was a big bummer for all in the house, but today we will be out and about for sure.
Happy Easter to everyone! As I posted on Facebook, we only celebrate the bunny, chocolate, hunt and candy parts to the holiday in this household. Though husband and I both grew up Catholic and were both dragged to Church on this holiday year after year, we no longer participate (for another very long blog). I wonder if Joel Andrew knows what he is missing?!

1 comment:

  1. Cameron loved the easter egg hunt as well. She brought home a few eggs from school on Thursday and we "practiced" the hunts with her dozens and dozens of times. She totally kicked ass at the egg hunt at my friend's BBQ.

    ReplyDelete